Saturday, June 30, 2007

The most important lesson that I have learnt..

is that you should never underestimate the power of your intuition..I have learnt that lesson the hard way ,and as much as I would love to share the details about how I arrived at this conclusion, I think it might be best if I don't say anything at all...well at least for the time being. Anyways today I woke up as sick as I went to bed last night, and after eating a not-so-healthy- breakfast and doing the usuals, I got to go to the cinema and watched Ratatouille, which wasn't so bad...but neither was it off the hook, screamingly great! I bought me a small packet of popcorn which made my throat itchy and cough through the whole movie (much to the dismay of the kindergartners next to me) and soon my nose began running and I had no kleenex left in my jeans pocket...(It wasn't a pretty sight). I just wish that by tomorrow my cough and snotty nose would clear up and I would be my healthy, happy, usual self once again. We had dinner at this Mediterranean restaurant and I ordered some chicken-thingy which was really delicious.I am still trying to remember what it was called...Hmmm..Anyways I am extremely thirsty now so I am gonna crawl downstairs in the dark to get me a bottle of water before heading off to sleep...I need sleep. Desperately need it.

No comments: